[SGVHAK] Reminder: Meeting on Thu, Aug 1st

thinkndev at gmail.com thinkndev at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 19:09:28 PDT 2013

Sounds exciting and a great learning opportunity! I would recommend Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. The documentation for Postegre is nice.

https://help.ubuntu.com/12.04/serverguide/postgresql.html

If you have some money to spare, I would recommend that you upgrade to the aaxa p4.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007CWDFP6

Lan Dang <l.dang at ymail.com>이 씀: