[SGVHAK] Member Projects page on Website

thinkndev at gmail.com thinkndev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:20:51 PDT 2013

Hi James,

I am just a new contributor to the project, but I think the description is very fitting for the project.  It's concise and straightforward.

I plan to start a blog about my experiences in the open source community, but after I finish learning html and css. That's going to take a while.

James McDuffie <mcduffie at pitfall.org>이 씀:

--
John Kim