[SGVHAK] POLL: Deezmaker meetup time for Sat. Feb 9th

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:03:37 PST 2013

Hi all,

Jess mentioned talking to Diego at Deezmaker about hosting an SGVHAK meeting.  I dropped by today to talk to Diego about our group and to setup a meeting time.

I'm arbitrarily picking Saturday, February 9th, because I know there are some people who can't make it to our Thursday night meetings.  I don't think Diego would mind if random people showed up and hung out at the store, but as a group, we should decide on a meeting time when the majority of us will be there.  Diego was slightly concerned about how many people would be there, because he wasn't sure that the store could accommodate more than 20 people at a time.

What time should we meet?  Only respond if you can actually come on Saturday.
[ ] 1-3pm
[ ]  4-6pm

I think it would be a fun visit where we can learn more about 3D printers, the Raspberry Pis that control them, and how Deezmaker might work for us as a workspace and meeting place.

Also, Diego indicated that they had encountered some issues with the Raspberry Pi, so maybe someone in our group could advise them.  He was also interested in the John's writeup of the Raspberry Pi case since there is a similar problem he had wanted to solve.

Lan