[SGVHAK] 3D Printing Meetup Monthly at Deezmaker

Homan Chou homanchou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:52:28 PST 2013

I just went to Deezmaker's website because I had an idea for a 3D printed
project and I noticed this announcement, which I think is great for those
interested in learning more about 3D printing.

Here is a link to their site:
http://deezmaker.com/3d-printing-meetup-monthly-starts-january-6th-2013/and
I pasted some of the content below:

On the first Sunday of every month, come to Deezmaker in Pasadena to talk,
show, learn, teach, or play with 3D printing. Open to everyone! If you have
a 3D printer you want to show off or get help with or learn new tips and
tricks, come by and hang out.

See our event announcement:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/ccpnpj6cq4e68cmjsdqmcll9lns
Next date for “3D Printing Meetup at Deezmaker” is: Sunday, Feb 3rd. 2103
This entry was posted on Monday, December 31st, 2012 at 7:04 pm and is
filed under 3D Printing <http://deezmaker.com/blog/3d-printing/>, Events at
Deezmaker <http://deezmaker.com/blog/events-at-deezmaker/>. You can follow
any responses to this entry through the RSS
2.0<http://deezmaker.com/3d-printing-meetup-monthly-starts-january-6th-2013/feed/>
feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.