[SGVHAK] Ideas for logos, promotional items?

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:05:13 PST 2013

The dye sub printer I have doesn't have white ink so the T shirt will
have to white.   It's the typical ink transfer method where the image
is printed on to a release paper and the ink is transfered to the
substrate via a heat press.    The advantage is continuous tone and no
messy screens.  However, dye sublimation only works with a
polyester/polyester coated substrates.