[SGVHAK] Fwd: [LARoboticsClub] Transfer of LA Robotics Club to a new Leader

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:07:22 PST 2013

Hi Homan,

This is the situation I would like to avoid with the hackerspace and even the HAK, where it ends up falling on a single person to keep things going.

I've been very impressed with what Annika has done with the club and how much she has put into it mentally and financially.  I hope it can transition to a more self-sustaining model.

Does she know about the L.A. Makerspace folks?  It sounds like she is going down a similar path with the nonprofit status and grant-writing.

Lan