[SGVHAK] Fwd: [LARoboticsClub] Transfer of LA Robotics Club to a new Leader

Homan Chou homanchou at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:01:41 PST 2013

Looks like LARoboticsClub is also looking for a permanent place to host
meetups.  Or rather, looking for someone to take over their club, it sounds
like.  I've been to several of their meetups, I hosted them at my old work
place for a few weeks where we met once a week to learn and tinker with
arduino.