[SGVHAK] Raspberry Pi case

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 00:24:37 PST 2013

Okay, I engraved the SGVHAK logo.  Big thanks to Homan and Jane.    The
image was in jpg, but I was able to use Inkscape and traced the bitmap
image to path for manipulating in Inkscape for printing to the laser
engraver.

I finally finished removing the shipping charges for SGVHAK members.   I
think it should work.   Deciphering through layers and layers of crappy
code took a while.   It was the typical just get it to work then come back
and clean it up. . . except I never went back to clean it up and more crap
piled on over the years.   Hopefully I didn't break anything in the
process. . . .

To remove the shipping charges, you have enter "SGVLUG" for the promotional
code/tuxcode.    I added in an extra $3.00 to help offset the 9% CA/LAC
sales tax.

thanks,

John