[SGVHAK] Reminder: SGVHAK meeting this Saturday 8/24

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 17:23:03 PDT 2013

Yeah, with my power usage I am in the top electricity bracket.  Pasadena's
rates start at > 10c/kwhr + $83 "customer charge" / month + 'Transmission
service charge' + 'Power cost adjustment', etc....

The revised math and not having to ever replace the fan again and quiet
operation and better cooling makes the binary decision solution simple "by
inspection".

Matt

P.S.  I just checked my bill, I am paying $0.34 per kwh base rate before
taxes and surcharges.  Time to go solar.

---------
*Matthew Campbell*
Storage Solution Consultant
Storage Design and Engineering