[SGVHAK] Reminder: SGVHAK meeting this Saturday 8/24

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 14:37:07 PDT 2013

Personally I would not put any of the those lubricants on a computer fan if
you want it to keep working. I the fan is probably sealed and if it is not
it probably uses grease or solid(powder) and the liquid is going to
displace that. Most of the time just cleaning out the dust bunnies and or
cat hair will be enough to get it working well again.

Also if blowing out the fan hold the fan in place while blowing instead of
letting air stream spin the fan.