[SGVHAK] Thursday meeting recap: 8/1

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 01:38:23 PDT 2013

That's why I buy used pcs from ebay, especially workstations with
missing or wiped HD without an OS.   They're cheap and works well with
Linux.    I was going to recommend Dave use Debian, but then I saw all
the new components. . . hmm. . .then the wireless keyboard and mouse
came out. . . okay. . . . never mind.