[SGVHAK] Pi stability issues

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Tue Dec 25 11:18:29 PST 2012

Thanks Jess,

I (eventually) took your advice and updated the firmware with rpi-updater
and the stability issues went away (at least so far).

Looking around online, it appears there are known stability issues
introduced with the 2012-12-16 raspian image and older firmware.

http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=26475&p=239376

That would explain why I never saw the problem when I briefly installed
Arch.

thanks again!
-braddock

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 20:53:58 -0800, Jess Bermudes <jbermudes at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Have you updated the firmware lately? There's been a few updates over
the
> past year that address stability I believe, so trying those out might
help.