[SGVHAK] Raspberry Pi Serial Console

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 08:49:30 PST 2012

It is an interesting question that may help you or others down the line so
I would hazard that you are not wasting your time if you can get it working.

I would reflash the card to keep moving on your existing project.  Then
when you have time put an hour or two into the console even if it fixed the
problem.  You might want to dump the card to an ISO for later analysis.

I suffer (as I am sure we all do) from project creep and have to actively
manage the number of possible paths of research/projects that are generated
each time I sit down to work on something.  You should have seen my kitchen
last night after I went in to make a cup of tea! ;)

Matt