[SGVHAK] SGVLUG/SGVHAK BBQ on Sat Sep 23, 5-9pm

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 23:23:30 PDT 2023

Hi all,

As promised, the SGVLUG/SGVHAK potluck BBQ has been rescheduled to Sep
23rd.   It'll be in my backyard in San Gabriel.  If you're new to a party
at my house, I provide the venue and the grill, but you all run the grill
and the party.   If you come around 5pm, you will be put to work. helping
with setup.  I don't think we'll get the grill going until closer to 6pm.

Please RSVP on the following Google form.
https://forms.gle/p8DnzKwWzKFnaGF1A

It automagically updates to let you know how many people have RSVPed and
what they are bringing.

RSVP deadline is Thursday, September 21st.  I will be using the responses
to send out an email on the Friday with my address and anything you might
need to know.

You can email me if you have questions or issues with the form.

Lan
ldangmlist at gmail.com