[SGVHAK] SGVLUG Holiday Social at Pitfire Pizza

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 15:41:13 PST 2023

Hi all
Last minute reminder that SGVLUG meets tomorrow (Thursday), Dec 14th at
6:30m.  We will be at Pitfire Pizza (730 S Arroyo Pkwy, Pasadena, CA).  We
will aim for the long table near the glass wall/windows to the patio.  It
is a holiday social.  You can pay for your food at the counter.  I will
order some appetizers and a pizza to share.
If you want to get involved with some projects or volunteering, come talk
to me about SCALE, volunteering with the SCALE A/V team or the SGVHAK build
of the Open Source Rover.

Lan
ldangmlist at gmail.com