[SGVHAK] SCALE Call For Papers closing December 2nd

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:16:22 PST 2022

Hi all,

Reminder to submit your talks to the Southern California Linux Expo.    The
CFP  is closing on *December 2nd. *
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/20x/cfp

And please spread the word among your community and anyone who you think
would give a good talk at SCALE.

This is the spiel I've been sending around.

The Southern California Linux Expo is the largest community-run open source
and free software conference in North America. The conference is over 20
years old and have a diverse audience of IT professionals, hobbyists,
educators, and students of all ages and experience levels.

We solicit talks from the community *on a variety of areas relating to open
source, from community building, to deep dives into technologies, to
introductory material*. The conference is in Pasadena on March 9-12, 2023
with community talks being on the weekend.

Topics this year include aerospace, cloud native, developer, embedded, home
automation, open data, open government, open medical, security, HAM radio
and Linux.

Thanks,

Lan