[SGVHAK] SCALE community on Discord, Slack, SCALE 19x

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Mar 12 08:07:37 PST 2021

If you miss SCALE there is a community-run Discord.  I am enjoying all the photos and seeing familiar faces...at least once I decipher who is who based as I don't know everyone's handle.
Dustin offered to make a channel for SGVLUG, so if you're interested, you can discuss here.
https://discord.gg/2pH9JSYYdD

We have a healthy community on Slack.  It's low-traffic and high signal-to-noise.  I enjoy the great links, and it's been easier for me to get in touch with people.http://bit.ly/sgvtech_slack

The SCALE website has some news about SCALE 19x.  No exact date yet, but it's sometime in March 2022 in Pasadena.   Call for Papers open Oct 2021.
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/blog/scale-19x
Lan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Lori Barfield" <itdirector at gmail.com> To: "SCALE Planning List" <scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org> Cc:   _______________________________________________
Scale-planning mailing list
Scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Sent: Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 16:23 Subject: [Scale-planning] SCALE Planners to discord!the SCALE spirit is alive this week. one of our community members built a discord server for us to meet up and share memories. i posted photos going back to 6x. there are games afoot, i think tonight.
Join the alt.scale Discord Server!

|  |  |

|  |
Join the alt.scale Discord Server!

Check out the alt.scale community on Discord - hang out with 82 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.