[SGVHAK] Reminder: SGVLUG meeting on Thu 7/8: Talk about the future

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Jul 6 23:35:57 PDT 2021

Hi all,
 Our usual SGVLUG meeting is this Thursday at 7pm.  No planned topic.  Come hang out and talk about the future of the group or just hang out.

We brought this up last month:  As it looks like things are opening up, we should talk about transition to in-person meetings and also about having more people organize these meetings.

I've enjoyed seeing you all every month, but I should not be the only person who makes sure we have an SGVLUG meeting every month.  This has been my busiest year at work with lots of new challenges and stressors.  I'm very tired, physically and mentally.

If you value the group, please step up and help organize the group. We used to have a planning group.  It's time to resurrect it.

Zoom link:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81441340384?pwd=MG15L1p6bGE0UWk1cjBoRzRZSmhsQT09

Meetup link: https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/zvpphlycckblb/

Agenda:
6:45 - Introductions, chat
7:05 - Announcements

LanPS Connect Week is coming up.  It is planned to be a hybrid in-person/online series of events.