[SGVHAK] Looking for speaker(s) for June 11th SGVLUG meeting

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Wed May 27 18:47:44 PDT 2020

Hi all,
Hope you all are doing well.
I suspect the June 11th SGVLUG meeting will be virtual as well. We'll be meeting at 7pm, as usual.   I'd like to try to use Jitsi instead of Google Hangouts.
If you're interested in giving a mini-talk or a full-length talk--or can wrangle an acquaintance to do so, please let me know by Monday, June 1st.Otherwise, I will most likely reach out to Crash Space and/or the folks behind the JPL open source respirator project to speak.
I've updated the SGVLUG website, finally, with the backlog of events that were posted to Meetup, but not on the website.
http://www.sgvlug.org/
Many of us hang out on the SGVTech Slack, so come join us there:https://bit.ly/sgvtech_slack
Also, next week, Write the Docs LA is doing a virtual meetup on Thursday at 7pm.  Details here:https://www.meetup.com/Write-the-Docs-LA/events/270815078/
Lan