[SGVHAK] SGVHAK meeting this Saturday 1/18, 2pm-5:45pm at Hastings Branch library

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Tue Jan 14 00:38:38 PST 2020

Hi all,
Meetup reminded me that we have an SGVHAK Saturday meeting at Hastings Branch
Library this Saturday from 2pm to 5:45pm.  This is a good meeting to work on projectsor collaborate with someone else.  Or just come by to say hi.

https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/vcbbgrybccbxb/
Hastings Branch Library3325 E Orange Grove Blvd
Pasadena, CA
We'll be at the community room near the circulation desk.
I'll either be working on SCALE A/V stuff, or trying to learn F-prime.
I want to put together a small team to work on SGVHAK Rover 2.0.
  - first getting it to run again with the new rocker bogie system Dave designed and installed  - exploring the use of the NASA open source F-prime framework (https://github.com/nasa/fprime) on the rover.

Lan