[SGVHAK] SGVTech at PCC Maker Festival on Saturday from 10am to 2pm

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Tue Oct 15 22:41:38 PDT 2019

Hi all,
The SGVTech Meetup group is exhibiting at the PCC Maker Festival thisSaturday from 10am to 2pm. We'll be promoting our subgroups and projects.I'm hoping to put together a slide show like we did for last year's SGVTech Open House.
https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/265704259/

The Maker Festival features PCC student clubs, STEM groups and tech businesses.There will be rovers, 3D printers, coders, electronics and tours of the PCC Fab Lab.

There will also have an exclusive performance by the Blender Boyz - Pasadena’s premier,
all-appliance, bad-boy, blender band who will be grinding out their unique machine melodies!(This is courtesy of Aidan Seine, who recently joined SGVHAK.)

Please RSVP on their Eventbrite for free ticketshttps://www.eventbrite.com/e/pasadena-city-college-maker-festival-tickets-75408120719
It should be a fun event, whether you want to come support us or just checkout all the exhibitors.  Please spread the word.

JPL Open Source Rover
Nonscriptum
reDiscover Center
PCC Electronics