[SGVHAK] SGVHAK Saturday meetup this Saturday, 2-5:45pm.

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Sat Apr 27 13:29:48 PDT 2019

Just a reminder that our monthly Saturday SGVHAK meetings start up this Saturday afternoon (in about half an hour) at the community room at Hill Avenue Branch Library in Pasadena.  It's the one near Pasadena City College.
It will be 2pm to 5:45pm
SGVHAK Saturdays

|  |  |

|  |
SGVHAK Saturdays

Sat, Apr 27, 2019, 2:00 PM: It's the long-awaited return of the SGVHAK Saturday meetings, which will be on the 4...

Emily will be hosting this month.  I am out of town.
There is no real agenda.  It's just an opportunity to hang out and tinker with projects in a more accessible venue and a more relaxed timeframe.  You can come and go as you like.
We have Hill Ave Branch Library booked for May and June.
We need to put in a new room reservation for the rest of the year (July 2019-June 2020).
Lan