[SGVHAK] SCALE Kids track + TNG Playground

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Mon Mar 5 01:35:29 PST 2018

Hi all,
Please help promote the SCALE Kids track.  It is on Saturday, March 10th from 10am to 6pm.  In addition to the presentations by K-12 speakers, there is also a hands-on area known as The Next Generation Playground, which I've been working really hard on with the help of the Los Angeles Public Library and LA Makerspace.  We have some fun activities for kids to complete, and JPL will be there in the afternoon with some small robots.
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/16x/scale-kids

There is a flyer here:https://s3.amazonaws.com/scale16x-files/SCALE+16x+TNG+flyer.pdf
Thanks,
Lan