[SGVHAK] DTLA Mini Maker Faire Call for Makers

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Wed Jun 13 21:13:39 PDT 2018

Hi all,

The DTLA Mini Maker Faire Call for Makers is now open.  The deadline is Oct 1st.  The event is Saturday, Dec 1st.

As you know, we participated last year as SGVLUG/SGVHAK/Repair Cafe.   I'd like to participate again this year, though I don't quite know how.
Let me know if you're interested in having a booth this year, so we can answer the call.

You're also welcome to submit on your own.

http://dtla.makerfaire.com/call-makers-info/

For the SGVHAK rover, I'm trying to see if the JPL Open Source Rover folks plan on being at this Maker Faire.

Lan