[SGVHAK] Sign up to volunteer for SCALE A/V team

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Sun Jan 21 21:52:31 PST 2018

Hi all,
If you are interested in helping out the A/V team at SCALE this year, here is some information.  Please spread this to anyone who might be interested.

SCALE is March 8-11, 2018 at the Pasadena Convention Center.  We often start setup on Tuesday or Wednesday.
http://socallinuxexpo.github.io/scale-av-web
Please make sure you sign up on the Google form, so we can deal with things like conference registration and volunteer shift schedules and possibly finding you a place to stay if you need one.
https://goo.gl/forms/QcfvokkV5xHahOSS2

If you have any questions, you can always email me.
Lan DangSCALE A/V volunteer coordinator