[SGVHAK] 3D printing

David Flynn dflynn at oxfordvue.com
Fri Jan 20 15:24:44 PST 2017

That’s the one I use.  I like it a lot, haven’t had a clog yet.  The 0.4mm nozzle it comes with is a good general use size.  If you print thin or detailed stuff also get some smaller nozzles.  To print large mounting brackets and such you may also want to try a larger size, but it’s a bother to change so mostly I use the 0.4mm it comes with.

Dave Flynn
Oxford V.U.E., Inc.
office (626) 256-6557
cell (626) 893-6654