[SGVHAK] DIY Alexa-enabled speaker + new Mars skill

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:24:18 PST 2017

Well if you ever get one, someone has come up with a kill switch to make sure it is truly disconnected in case they decide to turn on the mic and not turn on the LED:

IoTuesday: Amazon Echo Kill Switch
https://www.sparkfun.com/news/2273 <https://www.sparkfun.com/news/2273>

a link from that page is also interesting...

https://www.engadget.com/2016/12/27/amazon-echo-audio-data-murder-case/ <https://www.engadget.com/2016/12/27/amazon-echo-audio-data-murder-case/>