[SGVHAK] Southern California Linux Expo

Lan Dang via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Mon Feb 20 22:26:28 PST 2017

Hi all,
The Southern California Linux Expo is a little over a week away.  It is March 2-5 at the Pasadena Convention Center.  We'll be cancelling next Thursday's HAK meeting because it conflicts with SCaLE.
If you're on Meetup and planning on attending, please RSVP on our Meetup page to show our support for SCaLE.  And drop us a line if you're  speaking at SCaLe, and I'll update the Meetup notice to highlight that.  You're also welcome to forward this link to anyone who you think might be interested.
https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/237868201/

As usual, we will also have a booth at SCaLe.  We could use a few volunteers to help man the booth so Steven and Dave can attend some of the talks.  Let us know if you're available.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Friday Mar 3rd 2pm - 6pm
Saturday Mar 4th 10am - 6pm
Sunday Mar 5th 10am - 2pm
NOTE: We will be doing fundraising at the booth to  cover the $300/year in Meetup fees and server and domain name costs.  We have a lot of leftover raffle items from previous meetings, including books, No Starch e-book vouchers, and assorted cool Tux-Lab items.

Lan