[SGVHAK] Arduino power question

David Flynn via HAK hak at sgvhak.net
Fri Dec 15 16:40:30 PST 2017

I haven’t done it, but yes, you should be able to power the Arduino from the standby power by connecting it to the 5v directly (needs only about 40ma) and turn the main on with it. A real-time clock with a battery would be a good thing to add too.

Sounds like a fun project.

Dave Flynn
Oxford V.U.E., Inc.
office (626) 256-6557