[SGVHAK] Product Pricing Suggestions

John Burke jpldba at gmail.com
Wed May 18 06:57:33 PDT 2016

John

I can't make it this time, but hopefully you'll do it again next month. I am very interested.

One suggestion. I have been 3D printing RPi3 cases with VESA mounting holes on the bottom. Very handy for attaching to other equipment or vertical surfaces. An option like that might be nice.

John Burke
(626)255-7143