[SGVHAK] Celebrate Arduino Day with LA Robotics this Saturday!

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Mon Mar 28 10:51:39 PDT 2016

Hi all
In case you are not part of LA Robotics, they seem to be more active lately with Arduino and robotics activities and not just drones.  They have an Arduino class in the morning followed by open lab in the afternoon. Both are at Urban Workshop in Costa Mesa this Saturday.
I would go but I already have plans for Saturday.  I think the Open Lab is supposed to be a monthly thing so I will try to go to the next one.
Lan