[SGVHAK] SGVHAK Meeting this Sat @ 2pm

John Burke jpldba at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 01:20:42 PDT 2016

James,

When I sent this email I had just read a blog of a guy who installed Linux on his Anroid tablet and used it as keyboard and monitor for his raspberry pi. So I knew it was possible. I wanted to know if worked well since I was planning to buy a $66 Android 9" tablet. After a few Google searches I found the VNC idea and was pleased to find that VNC Viewer also is available for my iPad, so that saved me from having to buy an android.

Thanks!
John Burke

Sent from my iPad