[SGVHAK] SGVHAK Meeting this Sat @ 2pm

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Mar 25 00:54:34 PDT 2016

Hi all,
A reminder that our Saturday HAK is this weekend at Lamanda Park Branch Library (140 S Altadena Dr, Pasadena, CA) in Pasadena.  We meet from 2pm to 5:45pm; drop by any time.  The meeting room is towards the back near the restrooms and copy machine.
This is a pretty social meeting.  You can come work on your projects, show off your projects, or just talk to people.

I am bringing a bunch of random electronic components from Dave that include diodes, crystals, lighted push buttons and LED bars.  I also have a random assortment of stuff from Radio Shack's discards, courtesy of Jess.  Given the quantity, you are more than free to take whatever you find useful.  I hope we can do something cool with them during the meeting.

I will also have more books to use as references, as well as a couple of spare Arduinos and breadboards.  I'm also bringing along a power supply I borrowed from John, to better understand its use cases before I go buy or build one of my own.
If you want to work with Arduinos or mess around with the electronics, please bring a laptop and/or whatever tools or electronics supplies you might have on hand.  A multimeter would also be nice; I only have one.

Lan