[SGVHAK] Testing the new anti-spam settings

Jess Bermudes jbermudes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 01:18:54 PDT 2016

I've been playing around with some DNS settings to try to get Gmail to not
randomly mark certain LUG/HAK mailing list emails as spam, and I think I've
got something that should make things better. (We already had DKIM but
didn't have an SPF or DMARC record in either LUG or HAK's DNS zone files)

If anyone gets this message marked as spam by their provider, let me know
and we can attempt to troubleshoot it further. (I'll probably ask you to
send me an email off-list with a copy of the headers of the offending
message)

 - Jess