[SGVHAK] another push to setup the manufacturing cooperative/hackerspace

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:19:50 PST 2016

um, so it's the 2nd? 3rd?...4th? maybe 5th? try at it.

We'll pick over the dead carcasses and the barely alive previous efforts,
go over the products and websites and see where we go from here.
It's the same topic as usual, how do we generate enough revenue to
build and sustain a comfortable place for us to meet and work on
whatever projects we like for as long as we like.

If you are interested, let's chat at this Thursday's SGVHAK meeting
at Dave's workshop.

thanks,

John