[SGVHAK] Basic Electronics Books

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:46:06 PDT 2016

Cool!  Yeah, I had quite a few books by Mimm's and not all from Radio Shack either.
My Jr High Science Fair project was "communicating on a beam of light" where I learned the hard way to always add an off switch even if the schematics didn't call for one because when they added straps to keep people from prying parts off, they strapped in the batteries so my project was dead before the fair even opened.

Claude