[SGVHAK] weekend work session

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:32:36 PDT 2016

fyi,

I will host a Friday evening (6pm ~ exhaustion) and a Saturday
afternoon work session (2pm ~ exhaustion)  this week.   Please let me
know if you are coming to the Friday work session and I'll have pizza
ready for the attendees.

I will have the laser engraver running so if you like to learn how to
use the laser engraver.  We will go over the basic instructions from
inkscape file preparation to setting the laser engraving parameters.
Make sure you have a working copy of inkscape installed if you like to
learn how to use the laser engraver.

We use ULS CO2 laser engravers.  They are made in Arizona and more
information are at http://www.ulsinc.com/learn

thanks,

John