[SGVHAK] HAK meeting this Saturday @ 3pm + potential cancellation of Oct library meeting

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:46:28 PDT 2015

Hi all,

We have our Saturday HAK meeting this week.  I think there was a slight time conflict when I reserved the room, so I agreed that we could start at 3pm instead of the usual 2pm.

We will be meeting at Lamanda Branch Library (140 S Altadena Dr, Pasadena, CA) from 3pm to 5:45pm.  It's usually a pretty social meeting where we work on our own stuff and pick each other's brains.
http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/217205912/

I don't know if it's because we haven't been super-proactive about the reminders, but the turnout to these Saturday meetings has been low lately.  Do we want to continue these meetings?  Is there anything we could be doing to increase attendance?

In any case, I am out of town on Oct 23rd, so I need to know whether I should cancel that HAK meeting.  I need this answer by Saturday.  One of our agreements with the library is that we would give them notice if we need to cancel our reservation.

Lan