[SGVHAK] DIMMs wanted

John Kreznar jek at ininx.com
Fri Nov 20 13:07:51 PST 2015

Anybody have a couple of 168 pin 128 MB DIMMs needing a new home?
Upgrading an old HP Pavilion 6630 Celeron to do Enigmail/Thunderbird.

--
OpenPGP key: http://ininx.com
 John E. Kreznar jek at ininx.com 9F1148454619A5F08550 705961A47CC541AFEF13

   ...who does not use software he's forbidden to read.

  My OpenPGP signature hereon cryptographically proves that I am the
  entity having access to a certain secret key.  That key is my true
  name.  It is only incidental that I have the nickname John Kreznar
  and that I currently occupy a particular human body having certain
  DNA.  For more detail see http://ininx.com/identity.html.