[SGVHAK] Issues with SGVHAK Sat meetings for Nov/Dec

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Nov 13 23:49:36 PST 2015

Hi all,

I realized that the SGVHAK meeting for November 28th falls on Thanksgiving weekend.  I don't know about you guys, but I won't be available that weekend.  Should I cancel with the library?

Also the library is actually closed for our December 26th meeting, so if you really want to hold the meeting, we'll need an alternate meeting location.  Personally, since it's a holiday week, I don't really expect to be available that Saturday either.

If I don't hear any clamoring to keep the November and December meetings, I will cancel them officially with the library and on Meetup.

Discuss.

Lan