[SGVHAK] Makers wanted for a TV show

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Fri Mar 13 12:24:11 PDT 2015

Just received this through Meetup and thought people might be
interested:
----
A Major Cable Network is looking for Makers, Inventors and Garage
Tinkerers to show off their skills and creativity on a New Competitive
Reality Show!!!

On each episode the show, 6 Makers will compete to see who is ready to
take their tinkering hobby to the Next Level!

You will be asked to design and build new and necessary projects that
will show our Top Notch Judges and the viewing audience at home, your
unique talent, creativity and technical skills!

If you've got what it takes to be a nationally recognized Maker, Email
us now!!
Email: MAKERS at PITMANCASTING.COM­

Please Include:
1. Name
2. Age
3. City
4. Phone #
5. Email Address
6. Brief description for why you would be great for our show
7. Photo of you
8. Photos of some of your past creations

* Must be 18+ to Apply*