[SGVHAK] Ham Jam 2015

Stan Slonkosky stan.ke6zc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 12:25:05 PDT 2015

Ham Radio Outlet in Anaheim is hosting Ham Jam on Saturday, July 11.

This is the flagship store and is larger than the Burbank store. It's at
933 N. Euclid St. (between the 91 and the 5).

I have been to previous Ham Jams there and even though a lot of it is
especially targeted towards beginning hams, I always learn something new.
It's free and I highly recommend it.

*HAM JAM 2015 - Ham Radio Outlet Anaheim, California*

Saturday, July 11 will be a day of ham radio fun at Ham Radio Outlet in
Anaheim from 10AM-5:30PM.

Join us and various manufacturer representatives, Gordon West, the Red
Cross, Orange County RACES, Hospital Disaster Services, local clubs, and
other experts who will be showing us “what’s new in ham radio” from C4FM
digital to an antenna analyzer with a full color TFT LCD screen.  See a
200w mobile HF installation in a Smart Car, and compare notes about what
you learned at Field Day this year.

There will be three prize drawings throughout the day, and hot dog lunches
to keep you fortified.  We will offer license testing for all classes from
11AM to 3PM (be sure to call or email the store for reservations.

Come join us to learn, to see and be seen, to laugh, to eat, and completely
enjoy a day filled with everything ham radio.

--
Stan Slonkosky