[SGVHAK] [SGVTech] Los Angeles FIRST Tech Challenge Regional Championship

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Jan 16 17:55:12 PST 2015

That was a lot of fun, but I think we'd have to start stocking up on those old hard drives.
I have a lot of old peripheral cards that I took off someone's hands several years ago.  I don't know what I was thinking.  I think they are mostly NIC cards.Is there any tinkering we can do with those?  Or exercises in desoldering?
Lan