[SGVHAK] Free Hardware

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 20:37:47 PST 2015

I had a whole bunch of stuff that went off to eWaste today, really a
shame.  I had intended to post on this list first but time slipped away.  A
16 drive RAID cabinet, a 8 drive DVD duplicator, etc...  Shoot.

Thanks for making me feel like a heel Mike.

;)

Matt

P.S.  I did keep the X10 and a set of good commercial door handles aside,
drop me a line if you are interested and I'll bring them to our next
meeting.

---------
*Matthew Campbell*
Storage and Cloud Strategy