[SGVHAK] Reminder: SGVHAK meeting this Thursday @ 6:30pm

L Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:25:08 PST 2015

Hi all,

We have an SGVHAK meeting this Thursday at Tux-Lab in Arcadia at 6:30pm.
http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/227182790/

A lot of our usual suspects have a conflict for this night, so I imagine it
will be sparsely attended.

I believe there is one individual who could use help installing Ubuntu on
his system.  From the sound of it, he has a desktop computer.

I will be working on scale-av hardware.  I think Carlos will be there too,
to work on the scale-av web interface.  If you feel like helping out or
you're curious about what we're working on, it's a good time to show up.

Lan