[SGVHAK] May 3rd - Grand Opening of New Makerspace!

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Tue Apr 21 10:25:29 PDT 2015

See below for info on the Deezmaker Grand Opening of their new hacker
space. Make sure to take the survey to help them figure out what to
charge people.

----- Original message ----- From: Deezmaker News <news at deezmaker.com>
To: James <mcduffie at pitfall.org> Subject: May 3rd - Grand Opening of New
Makerspace! Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 02:44:42 +0000

Save the Date - Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 Grand Opening in Pasadena's new
Makerspace View this email in your browser[1]

Deezmaker is Expanding!

New Deezmaker Makerspace

Grand Opening on Sunday, May 3rd *...and Membership Coming Soon!*

Deezmaker is proud to announce the Grand Opening of our new Makerspace
on Sunday, May 3rd, 2015 - 12pm to 4pm[2].

Come join us to see our new "Deez Makerspace" (still working on a better
name), showroom and workshop area right next to our original Deezmaker
headquarters in Pasadena. Deezmaker Map[3].

On Sunday, May 3rd, we will be having our Grand Opening celebration of
our new "Deez Makerspace" with special guests, music, displays of cool
projects, giveaways, and fun events like getting a "3D printed selfie"
(and possibly some food trucks!). *Register today so we know you're
coming![4]* *Registration not required to come, but the first 20 to sign
up get a "3D Selfie" at the Grand Opening.*

In addition to the new 1,000 square foot space, we will be offering
memberships to help you with the tools, workshops/classes and resources
you need to create those projects you've always dreamed of. With
membership, you can have access to 3D printers, 3D scanners, laser
cutters, vinyl cutters, CNC routers, power tools and all the maker tools
you can imagine (almost...).

...Before we start the membership, we need your help!

We want our new Makerspace to be that all inspiring place you want to
come to get ideas and make cool things. So if you are interested in
joining our "Deez Makerspace" as a member, help us create the best
membership options by answering some quick questions so we can find out
what you want from a perfect Makerspace. Go to our membership survey
here: Deez Makerspace Membership[5]

Visit our blog for some preview pictures.[6]

**Hope you can make it! See you there!** *Copyright © 2015 Deezmaker,
All rights reserved.*

    You have signed up to receive emails from Deezmaker

*Our mailing address is:* Deezmaker 290 N. Hill Ave Suite 5
Pasadena, CA 91106

Add us to your address book[7]

unsubscribe from this list[8] update subscription preferences[9]

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Links:

  1. http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=026a0bc03fa8a0a142b17bf36&id=d903bdaf86&e=a22f7056d5
  2. http://deezmaker.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=026a0bc03fa8a0a142b17bf36&id=aeda11c02e&e=a22f7056d5