[SGVHAK] Space Flite?

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Fri Sep 12 14:44:05 PDT 2014

And make sure all your cables are tied down so they can't get
accidentally uplugged!

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014, at 02:42 PM, Michael Proctor-Smith wrote:

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 2:36 PM, James McDuffie
<[1]mcduffie at pitfall.org> wrote:

Really cool stuff. If I were doing this I would want to put on
an auto directioning antenna thingy. Use some sort of carrier
singal to help the system find it.

Clearly I don't want to make the same mistakes that he made, I
would also suggest a ardupilot to do auto return to home so it
might be more of a drone.