[SGVHAK] Reminder: HAK meetings this week on Thursday and Saturday

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed Nov 19 23:23:55 PST 2014

Hi all,

Another ping towards the end of the week to remind you that we have two HAK meetings this week, one on Thursday and one on Saturday.

We will be working on the air hockey table, SCALE-AV/SCALE stuff.  We'll also look over the 3D printer kit parts and figure out exactly what is needed to get one or more of them in working order.

Lan