[SGVHAK] Reminder: Saturday HAK meeting (5/24) and other upcoming meetings.

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue May 20 22:02:52 PDT 2014

Hi all,

There are a bunch of meetings this week and a special meeting next week.

This coming Saturday is the HAK meeting at Hastings Branch Library (3325 East Orange Grove Boulevard, Pasadena, CA)  from 2pm to 6pm.  It's the family-friendly HAK social meeting, so bring the kids and your projects and have fun.  I hope to hear more progress on the air hockey table.  At the last HAK meeting, John had programmed the CNC router to cut out the parts for the table, but some of them weren't quite the right size.  It was still pretty cool how they fit together.

RSVP if you're on Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/169540782/

John is hosting several meetings at Tux-Lab this week--Wednesday and Thursday nights and Saturday morning.  Check our upcoming Meetups page for the topics and times.
http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/?scroll=true#upcoming

And Steven is organizing a meetup in Redondo Beach for breakfast and the TRW Electronics Swapmeet on Saturday, May 31st.  Breakfast is technically in Lawndale, but not far from the swapmeet.
http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/182168972/

Hope to see you at one or all of these meetings.

Lan