[SGVHAK] RSVP for SGVLUG/SGVHAK BBQ on May 17th

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Sat May 10 00:49:33 PDT 2014

Hi all,

The SGVLUG/SGVHAK BBQ will be on Saturday, May 17th from 11am to 6pm at my house in the city of San Gabriel.

The weather forecast is in the mid-90s.  The patio is half-covered, but I think we may require a canopy.

I'm going to admit upfront that I always leave the actual grilling to other people.  I was intending to make chicken street tacos and heating up the grilled chicken and tortillas on an electric griddle.

I have a Camp Chef Expedition propane stove with a grillbox accessory.  I have charcoal and lighter fluid if anyone wants to volunteer to bring and man a charcoal grill.

I need some long folding tables to serve as the buffet, and it'll probably be helpful to have extra coolers for ice or to keep the grillable items cold.

Please RSVP by May 15th, so I have time to shop and set up.

Please fill out the Google form below.  I figured out how to use Google AppScript to report on number of people and what they are bringing...or rather, I figured out how to put that information in its own section so it will be more obvious.

http://bit.ly/QpLJeP

or

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14atfF1Wt91_mNYoCNCavRT9Cih4z-5zDsEvIoqmWxFY/viewform

Lan

PS James, can you help me get this info onto the SGVLUG website?